zamalekegypt
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

zamalekegypt

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  zamalekegyptzamalekegypt  التسجيلالتسجيل  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  دخولدخول  
zamalekegypt
تصويت
ما رأيك فى تعيين ميدو كمدير فنى للزمالك ؟
1- قرار جرىء
Withdrawal best I_vote_rcap30%Withdrawal best I_vote_lcap
 30% [ 39 ]
2- قرار صائب
Withdrawal best I_vote_rcap17%Withdrawal best I_vote_lcap
 17% [ 22 ]
3- قرار خاطىء
Withdrawal best I_vote_rcap24%Withdrawal best I_vote_lcap
 24% [ 31 ]
4- نعطى له فرصة كافيه ثم نحكم بعدها
Withdrawal best I_vote_rcap28%Withdrawal best I_vote_lcap
 28% [ 36 ]
مجموع عدد الأصوات : 128
تصويت
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
المصيدة

وكالة الاهرام تدفع 20 مليون جنية لتعويض خسائر قناة الاهلى ؟!! فساد على المكشوف

عقد جدو المزور يورط الاهلى فى صفقة عار ويطيح بأحلام مصليحى

ميديا

التحكيم المصرى فساد ذمم وضمائر
شاهد محمد فاروق الحكم الملاكى للاهلى يحتسب فاولات وهمية لا يراها سواه ويتغاضى عن ضربات جزاء صحيحة
مبادىء الاهلى وهم وشعاره حقيقية

توفيق السيد يذبح الزمالك فى مباراة الشرطة الشهيرة لتفويت الدورى للاهلى
محمد ابراهيم يسجل هدف عالمى فى مرمى المصرى

@@@@@

Withdrawal best

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
د/سماح العدوي
زمالكاوى تحت الاختبار
زمالكاوى تحت الاختبار
د/سماح العدوي

عدد الرسائل : 26
الاحنرام والمشاركة الفعالة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/12/2010

Withdrawal best Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Withdrawal best   Withdrawal best Emptyالثلاثاء 4 يناير 2011 - 17:18

That what is offered by the Football Federation and the Commission on competitions, fight against Zamalek is a fire under the debris because the audience Zamalek will not stand idly either game all season I have followed yesterday all sports programs and understood that he was stopped Shikabala one game and found that there warrior for this boy raises the question of why Shikabala specifically what he said Ibrahim Hassan to be banned is the othThe suspension Ibrahim Hassan is suspended like JOKES that do not laugh one was arrested by the Competitions Committee because he said the game was the biggest of Austrian rule, and stopped him because he said that Austria is not the ice and snow if it was banned for this reason, trivial, there are those who do more than that is not stopped a minute One
The Board of Directors Zamalek not stand with his arms folded in front of that decision until it reached it to withdraw from the tournament because he may not accept all these things with an open mind either Shikabala I say is important have heard in one of the programs said that the statute says that if proven is an act disgraceful Or abroad for the familiar customs applied by the list is suspended four games and twenty thousand pounds fine
The question now is whether Shikabala convicted or not, If the convicted must be applied by the list complete as to what happened-match suspension is bending Think Red controlling the Union as a whole everyone is flattering-Ahli at the expense of Zamalek and its symbols and the fans all season, lost tournaments us this way and no one from the administration be Why has the position of patience the injustice of thinking of the seasonal hit with an iron fist at the head of Union Red
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
ronny
Admin
ronny

عدد الرسائل : 12703
العمر : 56
الاحنرام والمشاركة الفعالة : 16
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/12/2007

Withdrawal best Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Withdrawal best   Withdrawal best Emptyالأربعاء 5 يناير 2011 - 0:28

د/سماح العدوي كتب:
That what is offered by the Football Federation and the Commission on competitions, fight against Zamalek is a fire under the debris because the audience Zamalek will not stand idly either game all season I have followed yesterday all sports programs and understood that he was stopped Shikabala one game and found that there warrior for this boy raises the question of why Shikabala specifically what he said Ibrahim Hassan to be banned is the othThe suspension Ibrahim Hassan is suspended like JOKES that do not laugh one was arrested by the Competitions Committee because he said the game was the biggest of Austrian rule, and stopped him because he said that Austria is not the ice and snow if it was banned for this reason, trivial, there are those who do more than that is not stopped a minute One
The Board of Directors Zamalek not stand with his arms folded in front of that decision until it reached it to withdraw from the tournament because he may not accept all these things with an open mind either Shikabala I say is important have heard in one of the programs said that the statute says that if proven is an act disgraceful Or abroad for the familiar customs applied by the list is suspended four games and twenty thousand pounds fine
The question now is whether Shikabala convicted or not, If the convicted must be applied by the list complete as to what happened-match suspension is bending Think Red controlling the Union as a whole everyone is flattering-Ahli at the expense of Zamalek and its symbols and the fans all season, lost tournaments us this way and no one from the administration be Why has the position of patience the injustice of thinking of the seasonal hit with an iron fist at the head of Union Red

it is an important topic
We sink in the mud. Ahly is the strongest in Egypt
Media and the Football Federation and referees always help Ahly and stand beside him
You ask why Shikabala?!!!
if any star appears in Zamalek and will be able to win and help Zamalek
Devils fight him quickly to destroy Zamalek
we must know that Zamalek fans who loves this club will be in a war with no end against ignorance and intolerance and it is not easy to win in red Egypt

thanks a lot
Withdrawal best 3010
https://zamalekegypt.yoo7.com
د/سماح العدوي
زمالكاوى تحت الاختبار
زمالكاوى تحت الاختبار
د/سماح العدوي

عدد الرسائل : 26
الاحنرام والمشاركة الفعالة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/12/2010

Withdrawal best Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Withdrawal best   Withdrawal best Emptyالأربعاء 5 يناير 2011 - 21:38

They said in the history of Greek or Greek, when asked for justice and said that justice means the interest of the strongest because the most powerful is the one who puts the Laws for the service of interest only to that is relative and not fixed vary from era to another and from time to another and from person to person,
Therefore, we administered the Egyptian Football Ballahoa and colors do not hope for reform never came, but if people know the value of true justice
Thank you for your communication with me
ronny
Admin
ronny

Withdrawal best Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Withdrawal best   Withdrawal best Emptyالأربعاء 5 يناير 2011 - 22:32

dear Dr. Samah,
What is justice?
I can not see any justice here!
Justice is to see the punishment falls on the players Zamalek only every time?!!
Justice is Zamalek fans are punished in every match ?!!
Justice is The destruction of Zamalek players?!
Justice is to make Zamalek on the edge of a volcano since 2004 and even 2011 and Zamalek fans did not know tasting of rest and never feel happy as human being!
Where is the justice??
Justice is not in our society but in countries which know the real meaning of justice

ronny
Admin
ronny

Withdrawal best Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Withdrawal best   Withdrawal best Emptyالخميس 6 يناير 2011 - 22:37

الدكتورة سماح كاتبة بأن اتحاد الكرة بيحارب الزمالك وانه يشعل النار تحت الرماد وانها تابعت كل ما يقال على الفضائيات وحربهم ضد شيكابلا وتستغرب من كونهم غضبوا عنما قال ابراهيم حسن ان الحكم النمساوى كان سيئا وان الرد عليه كان مضحكا ولا يصدقهم الا المغفلون
وهى تطالب بالا يقف مجلس الزمالك مكتوف الايدى حتى لو ادى الامر للانسحاب من البطولة
وقالت اذا كان شيكابلا مدان فيجب أن تطبق عليه العقوبة كاملة اما مباراة واحدة فهو تحيز سافر للاهلى وان البطولة ضربت فى مقتل نتيجة تميز الاهلى على الزمالك وانه دائما ما نفقد البطولات بهذه الطريقة كل عام
ة

Withdrawal best
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
zamalekegypt :: نادى الزمالك :: أراء ومناقشات-
انتقل الى: