zamalekegypt
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

zamalekegypt

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  zamalekegyptzamalekegypt  التسجيلالتسجيل  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  دخولدخول  
zamalekegypt
تصويت
ما رأيك فى تعيين ميدو كمدير فنى للزمالك ؟
1- قرار جرىء
Egypt in fact O Egyptians abroad I_vote_rcap30%Egypt in fact O Egyptians abroad I_vote_lcap
 30% [ 39 ]
2- قرار صائب
Egypt in fact O Egyptians abroad I_vote_rcap17%Egypt in fact O Egyptians abroad I_vote_lcap
 17% [ 22 ]
3- قرار خاطىء
Egypt in fact O Egyptians abroad I_vote_rcap24%Egypt in fact O Egyptians abroad I_vote_lcap
 24% [ 31 ]
4- نعطى له فرصة كافيه ثم نحكم بعدها
Egypt in fact O Egyptians abroad I_vote_rcap28%Egypt in fact O Egyptians abroad I_vote_lcap
 28% [ 36 ]
مجموع عدد الأصوات : 128
تصويت
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
المصيدة

وكالة الاهرام تدفع 20 مليون جنية لتعويض خسائر قناة الاهلى ؟!! فساد على المكشوف

عقد جدو المزور يورط الاهلى فى صفقة عار ويطيح بأحلام مصليحى

ميديا

التحكيم المصرى فساد ذمم وضمائر
شاهد محمد فاروق الحكم الملاكى للاهلى يحتسب فاولات وهمية لا يراها سواه ويتغاضى عن ضربات جزاء صحيحة
مبادىء الاهلى وهم وشعاره حقيقية

توفيق السيد يذبح الزمالك فى مباراة الشرطة الشهيرة لتفويت الدورى للاهلى
محمد ابراهيم يسجل هدف عالمى فى مرمى المصرى

@@@@@

Egypt in fact O Egyptians abroad

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
د/سماح العدوي
زمالكاوى تحت الاختبار
زمالكاوى تحت الاختبار
د/سماح العدوي

عدد الرسائل : 26
الاحنرام والمشاركة الفعالة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/12/2010

Egypt in fact O Egyptians abroad Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Egypt in fact O Egyptians abroad   Egypt in fact O Egyptians abroad Emptyالسبت 19 فبراير 2011 - 19:26

What happened with President Mubarak's something really unfortunate and I think what happened to him what had happened with this code Egyptian authentic that no matter how wrapped time and house will not be scaled time such a man the father and the commander and the leader of that what do the Egyptian revolution of change great, but what they did with Mubarak Error is given because we are not, such as Tunisia or Iraq or any other country Mfa defect has already occurred because the Egyptians are known for my own taste and Heakp Is true that the whole of science is respected revolution pacifism, which cause a change demanded by the more than fifteen years, but will stand history is always with respect for the symbols and tell anyone who denounced Mubarak and raise the image boot and paint on it Hitler, describing him as a butcher and client tell those age 18 years what do you know you're about to Mubarak, who fought and defended the home and you were not originally in the belly of your mother I would draft a man does not appear to light
Why do you think of the policies and what I understood from the change and I think a lot of the youth of this age he wanted to ride router I cried from here and I'm far from home what is happening in Egypt, I was watching a channel which is carrying the news and if I was watching a country other than Egypt, no one imagined that what Happened in Egypt it is possible to happen in one day
I have taken the news of the English newspapers pretending to honor Mubarak in Cairo, said in Almncit
The official daily newspaper in London, "people example " I pleased to hear Newspaper and said step down Mubarak government in Egypt are still people honor him and respect him, despite the many mistakes made by Mubarak against the Egyptian people have hit the people of Egypt ideals and example in respecting the symbols, even if they differed with these symbols
This is our truth and live abroad in Egypt and the people of Egypt
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
ronny
Admin
ronny

عدد الرسائل : 12703
العمر : 56
الاحنرام والمشاركة الفعالة : 16
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/12/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Egypt in fact O Egyptians abroad   Egypt in fact O Egyptians abroad Emptyالسبت 19 فبراير 2011 - 21:37

اسمحى لى سيدتى ان احيكى واقول انك سيدة رائعة ومصرية اصلية وانا ارد عليكى باللغة العربية على غير ما اعتدت معكى ولكن ليفهم الجميع موضوعك الذى يثبت انكى مصرية اصلية
الحقيقية اننى حين وجدت اسمك وانتى تقولين نظرة المصريين فى الخارج لمصر توجست لاننى رأيت على قناة الجزيرة البعض فى الخارج يحتفل بما يحدث فى مصر ونازل تقطيع مشهد ألمنى جدا فهم لا يعيشون بمصر ولا يعانون مثلما نعانى ولا يتسلع بالنار الا العايش فيها
ولكن عندما قرأت موضوعك الرائع عرفت اننى اتحدث لسيدة مصرية اصلية لم تفارق مصر لحظة وتعرف يعنى ايه وطن ويعنى ايه زعيم ويعنى ايه اخلاق وكرامة
انها فترة صعبة يعيشها الوطن العربى كله ولكن اشعر اننا سنقوم مرة اخرى ولن نقع فمصر بها جوهر مختلف عن كثير من البلاد يكمن فى شعبها المحترم والذى لا يرضي ابدا بجرح الكرامة وله عزة نفس وكبرياء
نعم خرجنا لنكرم رئيسنا حتى لا نقع اخلاقيا مرة اخرى .. ورسالتك أثلجت صدرى فلازال بالعالم ضمير ولازال هناك من يفكر ويعقل ولا يسلك سلوك الغوغاء
تحياتى ويكفى ان اقول لك ان رسالتك اليوم كانت كبقعة نور فى وسط كابوس عشناه طوال الشهر الماضى
https://zamalekegypt.yoo7.com
د/ياسريسري
Admin
د/ياسريسري

عدد الرسائل : 1874
الاحنرام والمشاركة الفعالة : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/07/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Egypt in fact O Egyptians abroad   Egypt in fact O Egyptians abroad Emptyالأحد 20 فبراير 2011 - 13:55

Dear sister and genuine Egyptian
Send to At the outset, my sincere greetings to the attitude of the national warmed my heart and even the issuance of all of the readers of topic I felt at first glance and Read Your wonderful Lanka Egyptian heart and mind, even if you're not in Egypt during the crisis was your topic as a ray of light in the dark night the dark beam Nur means the hope that this country will never be broken no matter what the mob and Treats Your message has proved the truth of what you feel, those located abroad, and they still have love and respect to Egypt and the leader of Egypt have I liked what was said by newspapers after leaving England in honor of Mubarak and this is what we were looking to him for the world respects us after our revolution respect
Thank you for your excellence and my absence, but please do us and we are waiting for more from you
Please accept greetings

Egypt in fact O Egyptians abroad
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
zamalekegypt :: نادى الزمالك :: أراء ومناقشات-
انتقل الى: